Cloak & Dagger

• ( 10 reviews )

2399 W 11th St, Cleveland, Ohio, USA, 44113

Craft cocktail bar with all-vegan food menu. Drinks are vegan except for some denoted with honey. Est. 2020. Open Tue-Sun 4:00pm-12:00am.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Beer/Wine, Fusion, Honey

First Review by DaMarial

corilov

Points +198

15 Nov 2021

Best spot in the CLE

Been trying to get in here forever but it’s always packed, and for good reason. Amazing cocktails, great service, and delicious vegan food. Definitely the place to go if you’re looking to convert a carnivore. The house made blue cheese is next level.

kylamarie22

Points +41

Herbivore
06 Oct 2021

I want to live here.

The food? Incredible. The drinks? Lovely. My husband and I don’t drink but the staff didn’t question our cocktail bar visit, they just grabbed our virgin ‘welcome shots’ and mock tails. The food is on a rotating menu, so you know it’s in season and there’s always something new. And can we talk about those menus? STUNNING. The atmosphere was perhaps a bit loud, but the decor was a beautiful dark oddity vibe. I loved this place.

Pros: All vegan food, Alcohol + non alcoholic cocktails , Stunning atmosphere

Cons: Fair price, but on the higher end , A bit loud inside

Davesw

Points +1502

05 Oct 2021

Amazing cocktails and vegan food!

All the food is vegan. The menu is small (and rotates), but the charcuterie with house made cheese and meats was amazing!

Cons: Expensive

JessicaT_11

Points +149

25 Sep 2021

Amazing food, delightful cocktails

My friend and I tried the miso and tomato fries, the birra tacos, and the banh mi, all absolutely incredible. As for cocktails we tried the swamp thing, where the watermelons grow, something for incurable saddest, and writers block. All very attractive to look at and we'll crafted. An absolute delight!

KerrinMcLaughlin

Points +26

06 Sep 2021

Great food, cocktails, and aesthetic

Their specialty is cocktails so the food is secondary but very delicious! Well done use of seitan and vegan cheeses. They also have vegan "bar food" like pork rinds and popcorn. Their menu changes with the season. A fun experience and thankful it's vegan

ElizabethMae

Points +417

18 Jul 2021

Phenomenal

This is now one of my favorite places in Cleveland. Don’t forget the desserts, which are not on the standard menu. The caprese cocktail is one of my all time favorites. The fries are also can’t-miss.

Pros: Phenomenal drinks, Great food, Fun atmosphere

Cons: Parking in tremont

AlyssaEckles

Points +44

Mostly Veg
21 Jun 2021

Delicious cocktails and good food

The vibe in this bar is fantastic. Lots of old books, picture frames with an assortment of art, and cozy seats. Each cocktail is well-crafted, and the drinks are themed with an overarching concept. ("Life and Death" was the best.) The food is quite good, but more hit or miss. Things like the poutine, nachos, and bangers and mash were divine, but others were less so. The larb fell a bit flat, and another sandwich I had was less than stellar, but with how often they switch up the menu, that doesn't deter me from coming back. Definitely try it!

Pros: Vegan Only, Great cocktails, Great atmosphere

11cacao11

Points +28

23 May 2021

Books and Bahn Mi's

This neat little spot is another reason why I always check happy cow. Great ambiance, a wide array of top shelf cocktails, and a rotating menu of wonderful vegan eats make Cloak & Dagger a hard to forget establishment. An absolute must for travelers just passing through in my opinion (for locals it goes without saying). I left this place feeling so happy about the state of vegan eateries in 2021. Keep it up!

Updated from previous review on 2021-05-23

Pros: Unique menu of in house ests, Wide selection of cocktails, Super friendly staff / chill decor + aesthetic

ALittleVeganLove

Points +403

12 Apr 2021

Fantastic Vegan Cocktail Bar

Cloak & Dagger lived up to the hype and high expectations! Tasty drinks, flavorful and unique food, awesome desserts and lovely decor. I made a reservation for my birthday dinner. Staff was friendly and attentive. Sanitized and safe environment and the bathroom was clean. Cannot wait to return and try their new menu book.

Pros: Desserts from local vegan bakery, Burial Grounds, Almost all vegan menu, Clean and comfortable environment, cool decor

Cons: One or two drinks contain honey

DaMarial

Points +136

24 Nov 2020

Great place in Tremont!

Cloak and Dagger presents great food (vegan yes!) in an incredible atmospheric venue. The pork rinds made from rice paper were spicy and with a crispy satisfying crunch. Everything we tried was delicious and my daughter really liked the rich taste of the poutine. Our drinks were appropriately boozy and prepared with finesse. We will be back to explore more of the menu items.

Pros: Interesting food and spice combinations, Drink menu, Non-alcoholic drink menu

Return to Cleveland Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cloak & Dagger closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.