Get the HappyCow App

HappyCow mobile application
The App Stores #1 vegetarian and vegan restaurant guide
Thousand of listings across the globe
Featured on CNN, NY Times, and Wall Street Journal
Download the app

© HappyCow 2018

Clean Vegan Kitchen

• Catering Catering
  • Vegan
+44-7812411873

Milton Keynes area, Milton Keynes, England

Catering kitchen est. 2017 making vegan food including Nigerian dishes. Its restaurant closed in 2018.

First Review by Trisha123

Zingalong

Contributions +21

10 Mar 2018

Excellent vegan food - Edit

I visited the Clean Vegan Kitchen on 15th Feb and was delighted with the presentation, portion and flavour of my meal. I've been looking forward to another visit ever since then, and hope it will be very soon.

Pros: Delightful, friendly chef, Pleasant surroundings, good sized helpings

NinaSantini

Contributions +23

09 Feb 2018

Lovely soul food in peaceful intimate surroundings - Edit

I visited on a Tuesday evening with a dear friend for dinner which was lovely. Upon arrival I was greeted warmly by Tope the owner. Music was playing at the right level for talking and the lights were low creating a cosy atmosphere with candles.

When my pepper steak baguette arrived, I was impressed with the generous serving size and delicate spicy aroma. The plant meat was succulent and flavoursome with well balanced seasoning.

I don't usually eat desserts as I tend to find them too sickly. However I really enjoyed the Tiramisu which was light, fluffy and deliciously creamy without being too sweet.

A three course meal costs approximately £25-30 per head.

I highly recommend this little gem of a restaurant with beautiful countryside views. I'm looking forward to visiting again soon with my children. Thank you for a wonderful experience!

Updated from previous review on 2018-02-09

Pros: Generous Tasty Portions, Friendly Intimate Atmosphere, Independant Restaurant

WindsorSkincare

Contributions +13

Vegetarian
07 Feb 2018

Yummy food - Edit

We went there last night for a late dinner. The owner was very hospitable, friendly,funny and a sweetheart. The food was absolutely delicious and filling.

KayleighWilson

Contributions +18

Brilliant service and food - Edit

The food was amazing so tasty. Staff were lovey and friendly i highly recommend

Pros: Excellent food, Cosy restaurant , Lovely staff

MrsD78

Contributions +16

Amazing vegan restaurant - Edit

I visited this restaurant last night- the first vegan restaurant I had been to.
It was fantastic, gorgeous home cooked food in a lovely setting with attentive staff. I had vegetable soup to start, green Thai curry and then tiramisu, would definitely recommend and will be visiting again

Pros: Freshly made food, Good portion sizes

Trisha123

Contributions +24

Fabulous restaurant - Edit

We visited this lovely new restaurant yesterday and had a great experience. I had a delicious Thai green curry and my husband had the mousakka. Followed by tiramisu and strawberry cheesecake.
The Staff were friendly and went above and beyond. Great atmosphere . We'll definitely be back very soon.

Pros: Great food and atmosphere , Lovely staff, Cosy and relaxing.

Return to Milton Keynes Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clean Vegan Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.