Clean Juice

980-201-9185

9335 Center Lake Dr Ste 160 (at Northlake Commons), Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, 28216

Chain of smoothie, acai, and juice bars. Offers snacks like granola, toast with avocado and nut butter. Gluten-free options. Open Mon-Fri 7:00am-8:00pm, Sat 8:00am-8:00pm, Sun 9:00am-6:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, American, Organic, Fast food, Juice bar, Take-out

First Review by kester

Love this place - Edit

The aura of this place is serene. I love they hv a prayer request box as soon as you walk in the door. The bowls and smoothies can be catered to vegans which i love. They also hv vegan sweet treats that savor my tastebuds. The staff is friendly and welcoming and it’s a plus it’s all organic. Definitely recommend. I’d say try the nutty bowl

Pros: Vegan friendly , Friendly staff , Organic

Great place for a snack - Edit

I was waiting for my parents in the AT&T store and I found this place while looking around for a snack. I was pleased to see they had vegan juices and cold brew coffee, as well as a small selection of vegan bars and baked goods (two kinds of muffin and a donut). I decided to get the coffee and donuts, which were a kind of cinnamon cake donut dipped in chocolate. It was pretty good! The place is pretty much what you'd expect from a cold press juice bar, but I'm glad they serve vegan baked goods!

Pros: Vegan beverages, Vegan baked goods, Good location

Cons: Limited selection, Some animal products used

Return to Charlotte Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clean Juice closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.