• Clean Canteen

Western
Asian
Breakfast
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant serving Asian and western food. Has labeled vegan options like pho, tacos, wraps, breakfast bowls, salads, and dessert. Open Mon-Sun 8:00am-12:00am.

Venue map for Clean Canteen
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by Oliviafoti

Jacky1989

Points +818

06 Jul 2022

This places is closed. Unsure if they will reopen

LilacHippy

08 Jul 2022

saucebergen

Points +81

Mostly Veg
14 Nov 2019

They have some vegan options

I had the gado gado salad with peanut sauce dressing. It filled me up pretty good. Theres maybe 10 vegan options so not bad. Not super expensive but definitely not cheap either.

Pros: Nice atmosphere inside and great service

Cons: Little pricey

rose4839

14 Nov 2019

chefryley

Points +82

17 Oct 2019

Solid choice for dins!

Great vegan options available, famous vegan wrap was yommmm! Cute venue also

Pros: Good choices available

Cons: Prices excluding 10% tax 6% service

abibarlow95

Points +331

15 Oct 2019

Tasty vegan options

Lots of options to choose from, both me and my partner loved our meals

Pros: Lots of vegan options, Good for families with both omnivores and vegans

bovanderlinden

Points +94

27 Sep 2019

Good, enough vegan options

I had the dumplings and yellow curry. I had to order the rice for the curry separately with I found kind of weird.

dancart3r

Points +382

28 Jun 2019

Decent food if you’re in the area

We stopped by here as we wanted a quick meal. They offer a few vegan options which are clearly marked on the menu. We ended up having the vegan gozleme and the avocado bread without the feta cheese. The food was pretty nice and nothing I can really complain about. I don’t think it’s worth traveling to come here but if you’re walking past and want a quick meal then it’s not a bad place to stop at.

Pros: Good food, Vegan options clearly marked

susuysd

Points +50

12 May 2019

great food, poor service. Got non vegan smoothie when i ordered vegan

The staff and service was very poor. When we arrived it took them like 8 minutes to bring us the menu and we had to ask them to bring us one. When we got the menu it was only one which was not enough for the amount of people. We ordered some vegan food which was really good. The vegan Gözleme and vegan dumplings were really good. I then ordered a smoothie which had normal yoghurt in it but they said i could get it in vegan with coconut yoghurt. unfortunately i got it with real yoghurt and i‘m glad i could notice it just from taste. I felt sick to my stomach all night because I‘m lactose intolerant due to being vegan. We then decided to pay for the food (not the smoothie) and leave. Hope they improve their service for a better experience! If you go there make sure they listen to you! And write down if you have special wishes, otherwise those will go unnoticed.

Pros: good food

Cons: messed up order, no menu, got non vegan smoothie when i ordered vegan

adriannabn

Points +386

03 Apr 2019

Great spot

Tasty food, small portions.

Pros: Great modern spot with lots of vegan options, Yummy shakes, Delicious Gado Gado salad

Cons: Small portions, Food doesn’t come out at the same time

MarvinLew

Points +13

Mostly Veg
07 Feb 2019

Organic and WFPB

I ordered the salad and requested the feta cheese to be replaced with red kidney beans. And added the sweet potato dumplings for carbs.

Pros: Lots of vegan options for sure! Clean and healthy

ashmeowyth

Points +30

29 Nov 2018

best coffee around

Cab here from my villa every single day just for the vegan vanilla frappe and paradise bowl along with the dumplings! staff is amazing and friendly and there’s a mix of everything on the menu. one of the best restaurants I’ve ever been too!

Pros: Everything is delicious , Staff is VERY friendly , Food is always fresh

morgankn

Points +24

25 Jul 2018

great vegan options

Great vegan options. All delicious and marked well on menu.

Pros: options and quality of food

Cons: nothing

Sophiel

Points +406

12 May 2018

Awesome

Vegan options marked- happy to take food out of veggie items to make them vegan. The purple smoothie was incredible a and vegan dumplings and all of it! Really good with allergies!

Pros: Lots of vegan, Good with allergies, Good prices

Oliviafoti

Points +491

02 May 2018

Good food and open late

Great for late night vegan eats as they’re open til midnight. Had the tacos and pho :) can’t wait to try the dumplings next time!

Pros: Open late, Vegan options marked