Clawson's Pub and Deli

Contact 615-484-6069

1205 4th Ave S, Nashville, Tennessee, USA, 37210

Serves meat, vegan options available. Makes to-order sandwiches. Has draft and canned beers, sodas, near beer, and growler fills. Uses regional ingredients. Vegan choices include chick'n salad (mushroom based, no TVP or soy), grilled cheese with non-dairy cheese and spice blend, build-your-own sandwich, chili (add vegan cheese and onion), cucumber and onion salad, and chips. Bread is vegan with the exception of the gluten-free which contains egg. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Ovo, American, Beer/Wine, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

Nice lunch stop - Edit

Went in for a late lunch on a Saturday. I had the vegan grilled cheese, which was good if a little plain (they don't put earth balance or anything on the bread when they grill it so it's a little weird). My husband got the chili and the chick*n salad sandwich. We both really liked the chili. The chick*n salad had a good taste, but the texture was a little strange. Instead of chunky like you expect everything in it was really fine.
The service was good and the place is cute but small. They had some games to play but only 3 tables along with four counter seats. Also, it looks so dark through the windows we weren't sure if it was open until we really got close.
I think this place has potential. I'm sure we'll be back to try it out again.

Return to Nashville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Clawson's Pub and Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.