CLOSED: CJ's Cafe in Bronte

Contact 905-465-0411

2416 Lakeshore Rd W, Oakville, Ontario, Canada, L6L1H7

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffeehouse cafe established since 2006. Offers organic fair-trade coffee and teas, plus yerba mate, non-dairy milk for drinks (almond, soy). Has veggies sandwiches and wraps (2 vegan ones), soups, breakfast all day including fresh fruit and gluten-free toast with vegan cream cheese. Local art on display and live music & events. Free Wi-Fi. FEB 2016 REPORTED SHUT, CONFIRMED BY ITS FB. Mon-Fri 9:00am-4:30pm, Sat-Sun 8:30am-4:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, American, Take-out, Catering, Canadian, Non-veg

First Review by AlexMW

Cute little place - Edit

Stopped by for lunch with my daughter the other day, I had the Tuscan Vegan Sandwich and my daughter had a bagel with vegan cream cheese. The sandwich was good but smaller than what I expected. My daughter really enjoyed her bagel and it was really nice to be able to get her a bagel and cream cheese somewhere. The girl at the counter was working alone and was very nice. She did say she would bring us waters and never did but I had my own water bottle with me so it wasn’t a huge deal. I may go back if I’m in the area but I’d probably check out another place first.

Pros: location, outdoor seating, price

Cons: portions , clutter

Great vegan options! - Edit

I went here a while back and I fell in love with their Tuscan Vegan sandwich. Their preparation of the vegan cream cheese was great. They offer many vegan options for almost every food item on their menu. Also try their matcha latte. Very good!

Pros: many the vegan options

Return to Oakville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: CJ's Cafe in Bronte closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1404 times since Oct 2013.