City Swiggers

• Other Other
212-570-2000

320 E 86th St (at Yorkville, Manhattan), New York City, New York, USA, 10028

Vegan-operated liquor store. Offers rotating tap and bottle selections. Serves snack vegan empanadas and pretzels. Open Mon-Thu 1:00pm-10:00pm, Fri 1:00pm-11:00pm, Sat 12:00pm-11:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-9:00pm.

First Review by Poundie

great beer spot! - Edit

Been going here for brews for years! Great cozy, small spot vibe with plenty of space to sit with a friend and shmooze over a brew. Found out that it had vegan snacks through this app just recently, can't wait to go back!!

Pros: beers on beers on beers on beers, day drinking

Cons: not open late

Great place.!..for beer - Edit

I am not sure how to rate this place fairly with stars. It is not really a vegan eatery--it is a place for beer, and to say they have a great beer selection is to put it mildly--I have never seen such a big selection. I don't drink beer myself, but for my friends who drink beer, I always bring them to this place, which for beer drinkers is a type of mecca. For those who don't drink beer or are not with friends who do, however, there is no reason to go here.
In short, if you love beer, you should definitely check this place out, whether you are vegan or not. If you don't, then skip it.

Pros: Best beer selection I have ever seen

Cons: I you don't drink beer, this place is not for you

Return to New York City Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has City Swiggers closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.