City Market Deli

Contact 609-397-2929

74 N Main St, Lambertville, New Jersey, USA, 08530

Serves meat, vegan options available. Deli, bakery and coffee bar with to-go items as well as a sit-down area. Carries vegan desserts and cafe menu has a separate vegetarian section with three dedicated vegan sandwiches in addition to other items that can be made vegan. Open every day for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Delivery, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by dansped

All Day Vegan - Edit

Found out this place was vegan on accident. My company just moved to Lambertville and some coworkers decided to go. I went along for the ride not expecting much so imagine my surprise when I walked in and found the word VEGAN on the menu!!! First time I had the "All Day Vegan," what a great sandwich! The second trip I grabbed the "Tempeh BLT." I snapped a picture and if I can figure out how the heck to upload it I certainly will. The truly wonderful part of this story is, as I was getting ready to pay, I turned around and found they have VEGAN CUPCAKES! Holy heck I love VEGAN CUPCAKES! Also noticed they have this cool chalk board wall and listed on it is an item named "Seitan Jane" which is next on my hit list. So happy to find out Lambertville is such a vegan friendly town.

Pros: Vegan Sandwiches, Vegan Cupcakes, VEGAN CUPCAKES

Cons: Of course they still serve meat :(

Return to Lambertville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has City Market Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.