First Review by Hawkace

small store - Edit

As this store was close to our hotel, we popped in to check it out. It's small and mainly carries dry groceries, vitamins and beauty products. There's a few refrigerated items, but not much, so we didn't end up buying anything. Probably good for locals.

Regular health food store - Edit

It's a regular health food store, very spacious and bright, and a bit 'upscale'. It's empty most of the time, I have no idea why. I always had a weird feeling while entering this shop.

Pros: Easy to find

Basic shop - Edit

It was the first shop I visited in Copenhagen to get some tofu and basic soy stuff. I liked their range and could find everything I was looking for. I have no prices to compare with yet, but I think their prices are fair.

Pros: good choice

Good for basics! - Edit

It is a standard shop, with a variety of vegan/vegetarian brands to choose from. They sell products such as soy milk, dried fruit, cereals, chocolates, vitamins, fruits, cooking ingredients and canned food. You can also find wheat free, gluten free products. However, they don't do frozen food anymore, but you can buy meat-free food in Irma (super-market). I think they are fairly priced, and staff was friendly.

Pros: accessible location, variety of brands to choose from, speciality products (wheat-gluten free)

Cons: No frozen food, small shop - less variety

Return to Copenhagen Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Helsam City closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2762 times since Dec 2008.