City Feed and Supply - Bolyston Street

617-524-1657

66a Boylston St (at Stoney Brook T stop on Orange line), Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts, USA, 02130

Serves meat, vegan options available. A neighborhood grocery, cafe, and deli. Staff is trained to take care to keep meat separate from the cheese and cheese separate from vegan fare. Offers soups, sandwiches made-to-order, and prepared foods for takeaway. Stocks natural food and specialty groceries, local and organic fruit and vegetables, fresh bread, fair trade organic coffee from Equal Exchange brand. Open Mon-Sun 10:30am-7:00pm.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Take-out, Catering, Non-veg

First Review by SeandeMoranville

A delightful experience - Edit

My friend and I were visiting Boston for the day, and I found this grocery/deli/cafe here on HappyCow. It was very easy to find, only about a thirty-second walk from the Stony Brook T-stop (orange line). Stepping into the deli, we were welcomed by four employees who were smiling and very pleasant. I ordered a Tofurky sandwich. When I asked if the multi-grain bread was vegan, the employee said that there was honey in it, but that I was more than welcome to replace the bread with my choice of a vegan-friendly bread (I took the baguette, which I highly recommend). I also took a Iced Americano. Much to my surprise, the iced coffee was made fresh before my eyes, from organic fair-trade beans. The sandwiches were also made fresh before our eyes and we were able to enjoy them in the local park just a small stroll from the deli. And if you are in the mood, you can buy some high-quality organic and local products from the grocery portion of the store. I highly recommend City Feed and Supply to anyone visiting Boston for the day.

Pros: Excellent food, Excellent Staff, Excellent location

Return to Jamaica Plain Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has City Feed and Supply - Bolyston Street closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.