Contact 02-8322496

Via Savona 10, Milan, Italy, 20144

Serves meat, vegan options available. Small and alternative restaurant in the heart of Via Tortona area. The creative menu offers a fusion of original recipes from Italy and the Orient with options suitable for vegans. Mon-Fri 1:00pm-3:00pm, Sat 8:00pm-12:00am Closed Sun.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Italian, Asian, Non-veg

First Review by Alessandro

Vegan pizzoccheri in Milan - Edit

This nicely-decorated and colorful restaurant is a pleasant surprise. I went there for lunch with a friend and I was able to pick the 'vegan pizzoccheri', which is something I could never imagine existed. This dish originates from the Valtellina region in Italy (mountain) and it's basically covered in cheese. This version was delicate and tasty and I was nicely surprised. The service is professional but a bit cold and unfortunately they didn't have any vegan dessert. The menu had a few vegan options and it would be interesting to come back and try something else.

Pros: Nicely decorated, Rare vegan dishes, Nice neighbourhood

Cons: No vegan desserts, No totally vegan place

Open for two hours a day? - Edit

We travelled from the other side of the city and managed to arrive 15 min before closing time. Alas, I was welcomed by two furious dogs (apparently oblivious to the fact that I´m animal-friendly) and a "sorry, we're closed" (phew!). Four mouths were left hungry, however the burger joint round the corner showed more flexibility.

Great innovative food! - Edit

I really liked this place. My boyfriend (meat-eater) insisted on trying their fish lasagne, which he didn't care much for, but my vegan meal was amazing - very flavorful, well-tasting and innovative.

Waitress seemed a little nervous about speaking English, but I only wanted her to recommend me something, because I couldn't choose and she made a great choice.

Great place for a date.

Pros: Great food!

Cons: Not all vegan

Attractive dishes - Edit

Pleasant atmosphere in a cosy and alternative small restaurant. Excellent creative menu, original recipes, craft beers. The dishes are innovative, exotic, wonderfully served and reasonable priced but portions could be larger.

Pros: accurate service, aesthetically pleasing dishes

Cons: portions

Return to Milan Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ciriboga closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1232 times since Oct 2012.