Ciocolatto Pop-Bar

• Other Other
5-6685852

Cra 51B #82-21, Cartagena, Colombia

Small shop selling ice pops. Several are dairy free fruit varieties, and there is one labeled vegan one made from almond milk. Specify "sin leche" when ordering (without milk). Relocated from Calle 5 #34-63. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

First Review by ElleJohanna

Loved this place - Edit

They have a selection of delicious fruit flavours made with water (marked with blue labels which say agua) which are vegan. You can taste they're made with real fruit and they're really yummy. There is also another vegan option (presumably creamy) advertised on the wall but I didn't even ask about that as I found the fruit flavours more refreshing in the heat anyway. The pops cost COP $5,700 each. Staff are friendly. There is a small bench to sit at and it's air-conditioned.

Delicious treat - Edit

We stumbled upon this place while in Cartagena, and were just hoping for a fruit popsicle. Not only do they have many which are vegan and sounded delicious, they also pointed us to a creamy popsicle made with almond milk. They told us all the one's with blue labels were "sin leche" (without milk). We should have at least tried some of the fruit pops, but I admit we were so thrilled to have a creamy vegan treat we didn't even think of it. It's a small space with only a couple seats, but I believe it was air conditioned. The staff were very friendly and knew what vegan was. A must try if you're in Cartagena.

Pros: Creamy vegan ice cream- not just sorbet, Very tasty , Lots of variety for vegans

Cons: A bit pricey , Small space, not a lot of room to sit

Return to Cartagena Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Ciocolatto Pop-Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.