First Review by NadegeCorcoran

Cute spot in the heart of Fredericton - Edit

Went to this restaurant on Saturday night, was exceptionally surprised by the taste of the desert! Would go back just for the baklava.

We had the Falafal wrap and the falafal plate - which were not my favorite, the falafal balls were bland and slightly burnt. On the other hand the Quinoa Confetti Salad had some different flavors and they worked (i'm going to make this salad at home). Also the spring rolls were the best I have ever had, the chickpea mixture brought something new to a traditional appetizer.

Pros: The staff were wonderful, The vibe was awesome, Best Baklava EVER

Cons: Falafal balls slightly burnt

Sadly desappointed - Edit

I really want to support any vegan friendly restaurant but I was very disappointed and can't go back. The first time we went half the food was cold (tatters) and had obviously sat in the pass for some time. The second time we got food from there, the dessert I had had not one, not two, but three hair in it (that I found...) so I never ate it. I'm sad that I can't support them.... I really wanted to. But the "hair situation" prevented me from giving it another try.

Pros: Convenient location, Friendly people

Cons: Food quality

Return to Fredericton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnamon Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.