CLOSED: Cinnaholic - Northfield Blvd

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan

720-335-6007

8302 Northfield Blvd (at The Shops at Northifield Stapleton), Denver, Colorado, USA, 80238

Vegan cinnamon roll bakeshop franchise originating from Berkeley. Offers many flavors, as well as a build-your-own from a list of toppings. Confirmed closed, Nov 2017.

First Review by Munchi-chi

World-class gourmet cinnamon rolls — all vegan! - Edit

I was already a fan of Cinnaholic, so I was delighted to discover that they've come to Denver, and on my first visit I was not disappointed. Cinnaholic makes some of the best cinnamon rolls one can find, and if you've never had a gourmet cinnamon roll you really have to try one to realize how much better than the average they can be.

The Denver location at Northfield small but delivers the same high quality cinnamon rolls, plus coffee and several other items on the menu. There's indoor and outdoor seating, which makes it a great spot for breakfast, dessert, or a snack and a drink in between (or, as in my case, a stopgap treat on the way into town from the airport).

Parking tip: The street parking right in front is metered, but if you go another block to the east there's a free lot with ample space.

Enjoy!

Wow, Vegan Cinnamon Rolls in a main stream mall - Edit

I was so excited to find that a Cinnaholic opened near me that I loaded the kiddo in the car and headed to Denver. First, the location. It's located in a pedestrian mall at Northfields @ Stapleton, right along with all the quick service food choices in front of the movie theater. The small restaurant has maybe 5 tables. Now the menu - you choose an Old Skool Roll for $4.90 OR change up the frosting and add toppings for an up charge. My daughter went Old Skool. I choose Marshmallow frosting with Fresh Strawberries. You can look at their website to see all the options they have; but additional menu items include coffee, brownies, cookies. AND EVERYTHING IS VEGAN!! Yeah Baby!!
The cinnamon roll it self was soft, cinnamony and delicious on its own. But looks at the pic's... they come with a TON of frosting. My daughter's Old Skool had the traditional Vanilla frosting and to be honest it didn't taste too much different from my marshmallow frosting; just sweeter. The fresh strawberries were a welcome addition to cut the sweet frosting. But what should I expect ordering marshmallow?
Since the location is in a mall setting, near a theater and lunch/dinner options near by I really hope this location does well so I can go back for more!

Pros: All Vegan, dinner lunch options near by

Return to Denver Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cinnaholic - Northfield Blvd closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.