Cinnaholic - Summerlin

• Bakery Bakery
  • Vegan
702-248-0244

4165 S Grand Canyon Dr Ste 103, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA, 89147

Vegan cinnamon roll bakeshop franchise originating from Berkeley; this outlet est. 2016. Offers many flavors as well build-your-own from a list of ingredients. Open Mon-Sun 10:00am-9:00pm.

First Review by AmeliaC

all vegan - Edit

We're been to the original location in Berkeley many times, but this was our first time in Vegas. We came with three other friends who had never been to one, so we all shared two rolls (specials of the day) as they are so big. Just like Berkeley, they are delicious, but prepare for a sugar rush. Glad to see that they are expanding.

Pros: all vegan

delicious cinnamon buns - Edit

We had the pumpkin with ginger snaps (perfect for fall!), marshmallow frosting with marshmallows, and the caramel frosting with caramel sauce. The staff is really nice and friendly. They are fast and the cinnamon roles were delicious.

As vegelicous as in Berkeley - Edit

I was to this place a few days after visiting the original Cinnaholic in Berkeley and must admit their rolls are as good as the original ones. The buns are fresh, covered with a topping and extras (everything you can imagine) and fully customizable. Every option is so good so I only can envy all of you that have access to it every day :).

Pros: tasty, DIY cinnammon roll

Cons: far from the center

Cheaper than flying to Berkeley CA! - Edit

Discovered that they had opened while I was on vacation. Bummed when I heard they were on the far west side of town, since I live in Henderson. But wait, they are just off the freeway entrance ramp I take after going to the salon every week. DOABLE!

Swung by today. Spent more time looking for the store in the giant shopping center than actually being in the store! Once I found it (hint - 3rd store to the left of Tropical Smoothie Cafe), I went in and ordered:
-caramel frosting w/chocolate drizzle
-butterscotch frosting w/apples.

Extremely nice young male counterperson started telling me all about the vegan-ness. I told him I was extremely familiar with the concept and didn't need to convince me to try it!

The frosting is more like a thin glaze, not a thick frosting for cakes. More gooeyness! I scarfed those puppies down like there's no tomorrow.

While I was there, several groups of people came in. He went thru his "vegan spiel" with each group. Only 2 of the 7 or 8 made a face and left. Several were incredulous that you can actually bake without eggs, milk or butter. One bite was all it took to convince them.

Making the world vegan, one cinnamon roll at a time :)

Pros: Ooey, gooey deliciousness

Cons: Only one store (so far) in Las Vegas, I'm gonna get really fat if I continue to eat 2/wk, Buns could be a bit warmer

The Deliciousness is Spreading!! - Edit

It used to be a more than 30-hour drive from my hometown of St. Louis, MO, to the Cinnaholic store in Berkeley, CA. Now I can get amazing vegan buns in just 4 hours! I drove up this weekend and made this my very first stop upon entering the city. It's a bit hidden within a large strip mall development, but it was fairly easy to find.

They had about 27 base flavors and nearly 20 toppings for you to mix and match. If you're not in a create-your-own mood, you can choose one of the specials showcased in their display case. You can also get a plain cinnamon bun, if you're into that sort of thing.

Chocolate chip cookies, brownies, and cookie dough were also available for purchase.

I got a Cotton Candy bun and a Butter Pecan bun, and my DD got a strawberry one. They came out warm, soft, and tasty. These buttery buns rival and beat all other; yes, even the non-vegan ones! Cinnaholic proves that deliciousness can be cruelty-free! I am very happy to have them so much closer to me, and cheers to continuous expansion!

Amazing - Edit

I had heard of the Cinnaholic location in Cali, but never got a chance to try it until the grand opening here in Vegas. It was even better than expected. I ordered the cookie drizzle cinnamon roll and I can't think of a vegan dessert I've had that's better. Their cookie dough is perfect and you can buy a tub of it take home as well.

Cinnaholic Las Vegas is a big success! - Edit

I love visiting Cinnaholic in Berkeley and was delighted when I heard they were opening a location in Las Vegas. I arrived their second day in business and was not disappointed! The staff is friendly, the cinnamon creations are inventive and if you don't want a full cinnamon roll, you can buy a mini roll (called a baby bun), buy a chocolate chip cookie, brownie or a day old cinnamon bun. If you love vegan sweets, definitely give this place a try!

Pros: can personalize your vegan cinnamon rolls, friendly staff, open late (till 10pm for now)

Maple and Pie Crumble and Pecans, OH MY! - Edit

I have been wanting to try Cinnaholic for two years, since I discovered it using my HC app while I was in San Fran. I never made it to the Oakland location and have been pining for it since. Lo and Behold, they opened one in Vegas! It was every bit as good as I thought it would be! I ordered my roll with Maple Frosting, Pie Crumble, and Pecans and it was everything I could ever hope for in a cinnamon roll. The husband ordered his with cream cheese frosting, graham crackers, and raspberries. We literally did not make it home, we ate them in the car. This place is PERFECT for a fun family treat, or a unique dessert or breakfast. Welcome to Vegas, Cinnaholic! We are so very happy you are here!

Pros: Inexpensive, Fun, different options

Return to Las Vegas Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnaholic - Summerlin closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.