Cinnaholic

• Vegan
    ( 1 review )
702-248-2600

1500 N Green Valley Pkwy, Henderson, Nevada, USA, 89074

Vegan cinnamon roll bakeshop franchise originating from Berkeley; this outlet est. 2016. Offers many flavors as well build-your-own from a list of ingredients. Has also vegan brownies and cookies. Open Mon-Thu 9:00am-10:00pm, Fri-Sat 9:00am-11:00pm, Sun 9:00am-10:00pm.

1 Review

First Review by QuothTheRaven

Vegan Heaven - Edit

How can I even begin to explain what a dream Cinnaholic is? They are an ever-growing chain across the States and also looking to expand within Canada (currently they have one location in the North).

Upon walking in to the clean, bright storefront in Henderson the sweet aroma of cinnamon buns hits you in the face. I've been vegan for 8 years now and I always curse Cinnabon when I walk by in the mall, so this was a dream come true to walk in and know absolutely everything is vegan.

They have a display with ready made cinnamon buns, brownies and cookies. But you can also create your own from the menu posted on the wall. You can choose your favourite frosting, as well as toppings of your choosing (extra cost per topping).

They also have a fridge with bottled water and Silk milk.

They have a decent amount of seating so you can sit in or takeout your treats.

I got the cookie monster which is a ready made one because it just looked so amazing and it indeed was. Super decadent and sweet but so good! And even better than I ever remember Cinnabon being!

I hope to see a Cinnaholic near me someday! :)

Pros: all vegan, Amazing, Affordable

Return to Henderson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinnaholic closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.