First Review by RikkiR

Favorite Place to Catch a Movie in Seattle - Edit

Beyond Cinerama being a great (and accommodating/accessible) movie theater with an immersive movie experience (they even pipe the sound of the movie into the bathroom so you don't miss anything), they have the best popcorn (mixed traditional and chocolate) of any place I've been.

Here is an email I received yesterday from Cinerama to clarify which concessions were vegan friendly:
"We have a few snacks down here that fit the bill. Our CB's lightly salted Pumpkin Seeds, the coconut turmeric & the salted almond cocoa clusters from Theo Chocolate, as well as both the traditional and chocolate popcorns - just make sure they don't add butter!"

Pros: Vegan Popcorn, Local Snacks, Great Movie Experience

Vegan chocolate popcorn!! - Edit

I searched all over the Internet to see if Cinerama's famous chocolate popcorn (and traditional popcorn) was vegan, and I had it confirmed from two employees that they only use coconut oil NOT butter, salt, and cocoa powder for the chocolate popcorn.

The rotating authentic movie props are awesome, the place smells incredible, and the people are so nice and helpful. Will be updating on the theatre/movie/sound experience after movie.

Return to Seattle Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinerama closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.