Cinelli's Pizza

585-287-5458

840 Long Pond Rd, Rochester, New York, USA, 14612

Serves meat, vegan options available. Italian restaurant offering vegan cheese for dishes. Has labeled vegan options. Open Tue-Wed 4:00pm-9:00pm, Thu 11:00am-9:00pm, Fri-Sat 11:00am-10:00pm, Sun 12:00pm-8:00pm. Closed Mon.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Pizza, Italian, Non-veg

First Review by Michael Isavegan

Love Cinelli's!!!! - Edit

I love Cinelli's vegan ravioli!!! I think about it and want to go there. They give you garlic knots, too. So delish!! What I really like is the menu with the "V" so clearly marked. I highly recommend Cinelli's!! I'm at work and want ravioli now. :)

Sauce! - Edit

As a long time Greece resident and 6 year vegan we love Cinelli's. There were few options before and all were chain restaurants like Taco Bell.

Cinelli's gives free garlic knots with every order. Cinelli's red sauce is vegan as well. I love their sauce! They also offer vegan gnocchi and ravioli as well as pasta. For pizzas the dough and sauce are vegan and they even have vegan cheese. Sometimes they have the Impossible Burger as a vegan style topping! Check out their specials board because it is usually vegan. Sometimes they even have vegan desserts.

Their vegan options have expanded over time. The staff is knowledgeable and friendly! I think Cinelli's could possibly become the first 100% vegan Italian restaurant in Rochester someday as they continue to grow and as human beings continue to grow in their compassion. Compassionate people love pizza and pasta! Yay Cinelli's!

Pros: Sauce and pasta selections, Pizza and specials, Friendly staff

Cons: Not all vegan, Could definitely go all vegan and be succesful, Work on a vegan substitute for veal.

great to have some tasty vegan options - Edit

We had garlic knots, a tasty specialty pizza and the special was a vegan artichoke french. everything was great and it fun to be at a restaurant that is making an effort to give vegans some choices

Great Italian Food! - Edit

The restaurant is up in Greece (which if you are not from the area, is a suburb of Rochester). It is a wonderful family-run restaurant which reminds me of the kind of restaurants I went to as a kid in NYC.

The big difference is that they have Vegan Cheese! The make beautiful pizzas and I had a great Calzone with spinach and mushrooms.

My wife had the gnocchi and our friend had the eggplant parm. Everything was terrific. There was enough for everyone to bring home a portion for tomorrow's lunch.

Before the food was served, they brought over some garlic knots which were light and chewy and COVERED with fresh garlic. I would have been satisfied with just the garlic knots, but I wanted to taste everything.

It is sort of a hike from our house, but it is worth the drive. everything was freshly made and served with joy.

Great Place!

Pros: Great italian Food, Vegan Cheese, Friendly family-run restaurant

3 Responses

Michael Isavegan 22 Mar 2018 - Also...Vegan items are clearly marked on the menu!

Michael Isavegan 23 Mar 2018 - I have been notified that they serve veal as well. I apologize.

Michael Isavegan 26 Mar 2018 - It is so good that we went back again this weekend and saw two of our vegan friends there!

Return to Rochester Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cinelli's Pizza closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.