CLOSED: Cilantro

Contact 813-983-8220

11009 56th NTampa, Temple Terrace, Florida, USA, 33617

Serves meat, vegan options available. Indian food restaurant offering some vegetarian dishes, with menu labels next to each dish indicating whether or not the dish as dairy, nuts, and other allergens. Lunch buffet available. 2015 Reported shut replaced by Dhaniya Drums.

Category: Lacto, Indian, Buffet, Non-veg

First Review by osprey

Great! - Edit

Very friendly and attentive staff, reasonably priced and they have a few vegan options on their menu. One of the better Indian places I've been to in the area. Plus they have a great lunch buffet with a lot of vegetarian options.

Pros: good food, vegan/vegetarian options, friendly staff

Cons: not a lot of variety of you are vegan

Such a great Indian restaurant - Edit

I got the same dish as the person before me, eggplant with coconut milk and rice. it was sooo delicious so i had to make an account to say that it is extremely flavorful and authentic indian food. love it!

Awful! - Edit

I had mixed feelings when we ordered from this establishment. Some said it was great, while others said to look elsewhere for good Indian. I decided to order with an open heart, and got an eggplant dish and rice. It smelled pretty good, but the flavor just was not there. There was not much flavor to my dish besides some generic Indian spices; but the most upsetting aspect was that the whole thing primarily tasted like mineral-laden tap water. I tried to get through it, hoping eventually I would taste something else, but all it did was taste more and more like a stagnant lake. Very disappointing! I will stick with Rishi right up the street for my next Indian-outing.

Cons: no flavor, poor veg selection

Return to Temple Terrace Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Cilantro closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 779 times since Oct 2009.