Çigköftem - Karl-Marx

Contact 0176-19801980

Karl-Marx-Str 75, Berlin, Germany, 12043

Part of an international Turkish fast food chain offering Turkish fast food, this one is near U7-Rathaus Neukolln. The vegan kofte and burger are served with a house-made sauce and fresh herbs. Small bistro with three tables inside and two tables outside. Oct 2015 reported food is all vegan. The only non-vegan item may be a drink with yogurt.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Delivery, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish

First Review by wildfang

Only one thing and it is not a good one - Edit

I have been twice here. I didn't like the first time at all, but decided to give it a second chance.

I am never coming back. They only have this red cold goo that doesn't taste good at all! They put that in burgers or in a wrap or in a box.

At least I hope it is healthy, but I am not even sure of that!

I just passed in front of Dandy Dinner, a full vegan burger place. Same street, going towards Hermannplatz. I regret not spending my €3,50 there on their classic cheeseburger.

Pros: Kind service, Not too expensive

Cons: Doesn't taste good, Expensive for what it is, Only one thing

Leckeres Fastfood - Edit

Frisches, minimalistisches türkisches Fastfood ohne Schnickschnack. Toll im Sommer bei Hitze. Die Cogköfte werden kalt serviert. Auch prima zum mitnehmen für's Picknick.

Pros: keine langem wartezeiten, frisch, gutes Preis-Leistungsverhältnis

my favorite fast food in neuköln - Edit

SUPER FRESH vegan (dürum) wrap,spicy,healthy and delicious and only 3 €. Much better hen any falafel I've ever had,I come here as often as I can. Super sweet staff too. Perfect for lunch or on the go.

Pros: cheap and fast

Cons: few sitting spots

Turkish spicy delight - Edit

We ordered cig kofte to take away and the kofte (freshly assembled in front of us) came accompanied by half lettuce head (to roll the kofte and other ingredients in individual lettuce leafs), parsley, mint and half lemon for extra taste, and a bag of Turkish flat-bread.

An amazing meal at any time of the day: fresh and spicy, fun to eat and 100% vegetable :)

Vegan Köfte, yummie! - Edit

I tried the not so spicy (yet still spicy enough) Köfte with salad and a super tasty pomegranate sauce rolled up in soft white bread which cost (I think) 3€ and was a very tasty and quick snack. I also had a chat with the staff who also helped me to get the pram out afterwards. I think it's quite promising that more and more Turkish veggie places open up in Berlin and elsewhere. Maybe something is really changing in the world.
The drinks section could be improved a bit, though. So far, there is only the general stuff including cola, ice tea etc. Some more healthy options or organic fizzy drinks would be a nice option.

Pros: Unique taste, Friendly staff, Good value

Cons: no toilet, lack of atmosphere, poor drinks selection

Return to Berlin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Çigköftem - Karl-Marx closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1404 times since May 2013.