Cigkofte & Co

Contact 089789629

Boschetsriederstraße 62, Munich, Germany,

Eatery in Sendling with 2 types of vegan Çiğköfte, vegetarian foods, Turkish sweets and other bakery products. Opened early-2015. Open Mon-Fri 11:00am-2:30pm, Mon-Fri 5:30pm-9:30pm, Sat-Sun 2:00pm-10:30pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish

First Review by Julia*

great taste - Edit

I went there with my friend to have dinner. We had Cigköfte Burger and Wrap with Avocado. The taste is great, really different than usual mediterranean fast food offered in Germany.
Unfortunately no vegan sweets were offered. The restaurant offers a delivery service. Maybe this is better if you don't live very close to the restaurant because i didn't like the atmosphere with loud and stupid tv-noise so much.

Pros: great food, great taste, inexpensive

Cons: loud tv, only cold dishes

vegetarian take-out with loads of vegan options - Edit

We have ordered from them a few times and absolutely love them! All the food is vegetarian and they have a lot of vegan options. When we ordered vegetarian and vegan food, they marked everything. We will definitely order from them again, I would recommend the burgers and wraps. Their website is not great but they are very accommodating on the phone or via Facebook.

Pros: not your usual dinner, price

Cons: their website

Return to Munich Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cigkofte & Co closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.