Cigkofte - VeganLand

0221-27072390

Weidengasse 27, Cologne, Germany, 50678

Turkish fast food franchise offering primarily a vegan and vegetable pate made of grains, walnut, tomato puree, sunflower oil, parsley, and green onion, which are formed into little balls or fingers and place inside wraps or on mixed plates. Main product is vegan köfte. Has yogurt and dairy ice-cream, otherwise vegan. Previously named Çigköftem Snack Bar.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Middle Eastern, Turkish

First Review by GraceHammy

Nice to find vegan in the area - Edit

First of, I find it a bit misleading to call a place Veganland if everything isn't vegan?

The food I had (tried the cigköfte, only one kind was vegan) and it was cheap, pretty good, and pretty spicy.

Literally no English, and the guy seemed pretty uninterested even when I tried to speak German.

Nice food and friendly owner - Edit

The food is nice, nothing crazy, but nice and fullfiling.
The owner lady was so friendly. I don't speak German but she clearly said what is Vegan and what's not (actually everything is Vegan except Yoghurt and ice-cream, but ask). Also she made me try some sauce and food :)
A wrap with vegetables and 4 falafels was only 4€.
Good for a quick take-away lunch

Pros: cheap, mainly vegan options, friendly

Cons: no English, but it's easy to understand and commun

quick and easy - Edit

The food was delicious, and it was great value for money. we nearly didn't go as it was lacking reviews but it's definitely worth going if you're nearby! As far as I could see it only served vegetarian or vegan food, but I may have missed something. Great food and service.

Return to Cologne Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cigkofte - VeganLand closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.