Chuan Xiang Yuan

Contact 04-23193530

9, Sec. 1, Darong St, Xitun District, Taichung, Taiwan,

Specialty hand-cut noodle restaurant. Also offers soups and rice dishes, small plates of appetizers. Spacious with nice dark wood furniture. Average prices. Location is in an alley of Darong Road, behind Tseun Tien (Spring) vegetarian buffet restaurant and a supermarket.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Take-out, Taiwanese

First Review by Chia

Good Noodles - Edit

Was here on a past trip to Taiwan, and here's my Chuan Xiang Yuan review for happycow.

The restaurant is located in an alley off the Darong Street behind a supermarket. There is paid parking in front. The shop is next door to a buddhist or zen institute. It's a modern looking building with clean lines and simple modern Asian decor. Spacious inside.

The menu is concise but varied enough. I went with 3 other people. Two ordered stir fry noodle, I got a soup noodle, and another got a stir fry veggies with a side of rice. We shared a few small appetizer plates that were placed out for taking.

Overall, we all enjoyed our meal just fine. I liked the noodle. Food taste is clean and healthy, not oily. Would recommend this place.

Return to Taichung Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chuan Xiang Yuan closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1225 times since Nov 2010.