First Review by samden

Cheap, delicious, and healthy! - Edit

Loved eating here! Got 3 dishes over rice with a small bowl of broth for 30 baht and found it all very tasty. Loved how much greens and veggies came with the food compared to other restaurants around. There were six dishes to try so I got another portion to try them all and was the most full I have ever been from a 60 baht meal. A would definitely recommend!

Pros: 30 baht per meal, lots of veggies, plenty of options

Cons: none

Tasty, fast, friendly - Edit

This is a tiny little restaurant with a simple selection of prepared veggie items. My friend and I stopped in for a quick lunch and found everything delicious. The friendly owner piled our plates high with 5 dishes over brown rice and a small bowl of broth on the side. We both left feeling very satisfied and for only 30 baht per person you can't beat the price. If you're in the area stop by for a tasty lunch.

Pros: great value, fast and filling

Cons: small and a little untidy

Simple Food - Edit

After a good search I found this eatery to get some food for my continued travel. A ordered some dishes to take out. From menue (in thai) I got it should cost me 50 baht but I was asked for 100 baht. When asked whit pointing to the menu, she said some thing about the noodle soup other guest where eating. I don't know, just ask for the price in advance ;-)

One of the dishes I had was really great, the others good. But in one we found a big worm...

Return to Chiang Mai Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chuan Siang closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1160 times since May 2013.