First Review by JaminiThakrar

amazing food well priced - Edit

Had starters and mains here with my husband. We both loved the food but we're too full for dessert.

Has a separate vegan menu you with plenty of choice.

Only down side is the decor - it has a cafe feel whereas the food is more exceptional.

Best place for Vegans and Omnivores - Edit

I absolutely love this place, They have a separate vegan menu which usually has about 6 starters/small plates, 3 mains, and 2 or 3 desserts. They label their drinks menu with vegan options too (inc. vegan wine!) which is amazing as it means I don't have to trawl through Barnivore!
Went last week as a group of one vegan (me), 2 veggies, and a full on meat eater and everyone was happy :)
I had aubergine chips to start: a massive pile of delicious, crispy, skinny chips with a lovely tahini sauce.
I went for one of their starters as a main (they are very generous portions!): A very tasty, rich lentil stew, with crispy potatoes and greens.
Didn't have time for dessert unfortunately, but they had three vegan options including homemade chocolate ice cream, which I have had before and it's delicious!

Pros: separate vegan menu, lists vegan alcohol, generous servings

Cons: None!

So delicious and separate vegan menu! - Edit

I love Chris and Jo's, even my meat-eater friends choose veggie and vegan options when we go here! They have a separate menu for vegan and gluten-free options full of lots of delicious options. Also they do a vegan Sunday roast which is delicious. I would eat here everyday if I could! They also make their own vegan ice cream which is even better than regular ice cream.

Return to Bristol Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chris and Jo's Kitchen closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.