Chopped - Airport

+351-87787171

Dublin Airport Terminal 1, Dublin, Ireland

Serves meat, vegan options available. Salad bar chain. Let the staff know if you're vegan and they'll clean the knives and bread board. Has a "vegan body builder" on the menu. The Lebanese falafel and garden tofu are vegan, or you could build your own salad, wrap, or sandwich. Open Mon-Sun 4:00am-9:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, Salad bar, European, Non-veg

First Review by animalattorney

No falafel or tofu! - Edit

We were super excited about this place. Then we were told they had no falafel or tofu, and the lady was SO unhelpful. She just kept on pointing to the deli saying 'we only have what you see on the deli' everytime we spoke to her. This was at a normal hour too.. 2pm on a Friday. We went next door to Street Feast for the falafel wrap and they were out of falafels too... falafel shortage in Dublin?! Don't waste your time, go to Marquette and make your own salad - wide variety and it's super clear what contains milk/eggs. Thankful for the Marquette salad bar! Cost me 7.50€

Pros: Clear vegan options (when they have the produce!)

Cons: No falafel/tofu. Limited salad options when we wen

What a Wonderful Surprise! - Edit

Now I'm not sure how many of you guys hang out at the Dublin Airport...but I happened to frequent it a few times each year....and on this particular afternoon I had some extra time and was looking for someplace to eat. I hit the jackpot! I would have settled for peanuts and fritos but was delighted to stumble on this find. I loved that they really do care about vegans here. They get it. They have our own chopping board on the far side of the room. Super nice people. Loved my salad!! I could have made my own but thought I'd order the vegan choice off the menu!

Pros: healthy, vegan friendly, fresh

Return to Dublin Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chopped - Airport closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.