Choices Natural Market - Rockford

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 815-282-1861

6551 E Riverside Blvd (at between Mulford & Perryville Rd), Rockford, Illinois, USA, 61114

Locally-owned market selling organic fruits and vegetables, raw foods, organic nuts, veg supplements. Has vegan baked goods, sandwiches, and soups. Open Mon-Fri 9:00am-7:30pm, Sat 9:00am-6:00pm, Sun 10:00am-6:00pm.

First Review by Kaywal

The Best! - Edit

I have only been to the new store, which opened May 2015. They have a wide variety of produce, meat alternatives, other foods, cleaning products, and health care products. The store is small but a warm feel & still fully stocked, welcoming, and gives many varieties. I go in for lunch & get the vegan foods there from Sunny Bakery. They are for sure my new favorite. The staff is always very friendly. For sure a great place for lunch or shopping.

disappointed - Edit

We stopped in for some of the prepared vegan food mentioned in the description and by other reviewers. I arrived just after they opened and found none. There were no vegan baked goods - only conventional.

The store was small, but well stocked with a variety of items. The staff seemed friendly enough, but they didn't have what we went there for. They are moving in May 2015 to a new location.

Don't miss this store! - Edit

Great store! Wide variety of products. Staff is very friendly, helpful and accommodating! I don't know what I'd do without this store in Rockford! Store is very clean and neat.

Pros: Wide selection., Good hours, Super friendly staff!!!

Cons: High prices on some items

Everything you need - Edit

This market has recently opened a new addition, and I can't believe how awesome this store is now. They offer a massive variety of delicious things, including locally prepared vegan sandwiches, salads, cookies, muffins, etc (Sunny Day Bakery from DeKalb provides this phenomenal service), not to mention umeboshi paste, fruit-sweetened soy icecreams, pizzas, misos, soy-whipped creams, and vegetables galore! Also I saw a lot of raw foods items and tons of bulk grains, beans, teas, and nut butters! All reasonably priced, from what I have experience in the surrounding areas at other locations. Really the ideal grocery store for the Rockford area...(FINALLY!)

Pros: immense variety, local products, friendly staff

Return to Rockford Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Choices Natural Market - Rockford closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2240 times since Aug 2007.