Choices Markets

• Health-food-store Health Store
    ( 1 review )
604-541-3902

3248 King George Hwy, Surrey, British Columbia, Canada

Small chain of organic and specialty food markets. Stocks fresh produce, deli, vitamins, and vegan-friendly grocery, and more.

1 Review

First Review by Lululovegood

I Go To Choices--Simply Great Choices! - Edit

Choices is my main store I visit whenever I am in need of vegan food or supplies or products. Choices is a healthy supermarket that provides almost all of your organic foods and other daily products. They sell fresh fruits and vegetables, along with great Tofutti cream cheese and alternative (vegetarian AND vegan) meats. I am a vegan, and almost every week I walk to Choices South Surrey to stock up on my daily vitamins, food, and products. Aside from products for the veggie peoples, Choices also carries good quality meats (real meats), a wide selection of dairy products (did I mention a just as wide variety of vegan 'milk' products?). The staff there are all welcoming and eager to help you find the best product that meets your needs. Plus, Choices has frequent shopper cards and keytags, that makes the experience even better--the more you visit Choices, the more you save.

Pros: carries VEGAN foods and products!, sells organic products, great staff

Return to Surrey Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Choices Markets closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.