Choices Cafe - Coconut Grove

Contact 305-569-4300

2895 McFarlane Rd, Miami, Florida, USA, 33133

Choices operates several cafes; this one est. Feb 2016. Offers a vegan menu with Latin influence. Upstairs is a yoga studio. Open Mon-Fri 8:00am-9:00pm, Sat 9:00am-9:00pm, Sun 9:00am-8:00pm.

Category: Vegan, American, Pizza, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, Mexican, Bakery, Fusion, Latin

First Review by LauraOehlerBouchy

expensive and overall not good vegan food - Edit

Super salty and oily maybe in order to compensate for the lack of taste. We are vegan and were so happy to find something in Miami to try and check out, but would not advise this place to anyone...

Mixed feelings - Edit

I have had several good experiences at this location but, similar to another review, there was an occasion where my order of fries was burnt and a couple times where my "basic bitchin" burrito was bland as well. I realize it's supposed to be basic but basic should not equate to bland...

Le lunch parfait - Edit

La carte est un peu compliquée, mais on mange bien, sainement et vegan !! Pour un prix raisonnable.

Pros: qualité de la nourriture

Cons: un peu difficile de s'y retrouver pour un non-angl

Over priced and food bland - Edit

I was very excited to come across a vegan cafe. My family of 6 are divided vegan, vegetarian, and meat eaters. However, even though we are a divided family we have been able to find vegan restaurants that suits the entire family. We tried a multitude of dishes. The loaded fries were burnt along with the side of fries. The burritos were bland. The veggie patty was a little overcooked burnt and a little bland. The tacos were the best out of the dishes. The rice was just not good. On the upside it appeared very clean inside. Would not come back.

Return to Miami Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Choices Cafe - Coconut Grove closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.