Choices at the Crest

• Health Store Health Store
Contact 604-522-0936

8683 10th Ave (at Cariboo Rd, Crest Shopping Ctr), Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada, V3N 2S9

Large market with locations throughout British Columbia. Features organic produce, deli, vitamins, bulk staples, grocery, deli (Serves meat, vegan options available.) and more. See website for full details. Location is in the Crest Shopping Centre, the same strip mall as Paradise Vegetarian Noodle House's. Open daily.

First Review by DollyWiggles

Lots of Choices at Choices - Edit

I've been to the other locations many times, but to this particular one only a few, but they are very similar to the others, as Choices is a chain store. It's very similar to Wild Oats (formerly Capers), Planet Organic, etc. but they have been around in Vancouver much longer. I like the fact that it's a Canadian company, but other than that, their prices are just as outrageous as the other aforementioned, but it seems that in recent years their prices have been getting more competitive.

I can't think of anything that distinguishes Choices from other such health food supermarkets -- they do have some items that I have never seen at other stores, but for the most part, it's the same. You can also get points for shopping there that can be used towards purchases, just as the Superstore does, so that's cool.

This location happens to be right next door to Paradise Vegetarian Noodle House.

Pros: good location on major thoroughfare , all major brands etc., prices getting more competitive

Cons: still super expensive

Dinner and shopping - Edit

I love Choices. I don't get to go too often 'cause of the weird location that it's in. When we do go we usually plan to go for dinner at Paradise Noodle House then groceries at Choices. It has a great and varied selection at mostly reasonable prices. It's also where I discovered that tofutti cream cheese makes a french onion flavor which is now my not-so guilty pleasure with chips. There are just certain things here I can't get anywhere else or at least anywhere else locally.

Pros: great selection, prices, hard to find items

Cons: location

Return to Burnaby Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Choices at the Crest closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 787 times since Aug 2007.