First Review by RaspyRaspy

wonderful and energy conserving - Edit

This is my first time out to savannah and I wanted to thank directly, happycow, in providing this as a place to review and taste.

When I entered the restaurant, I thought it to be Thai; yet I noticed from the decor and pictures on the walls, it was Hawaiian cuisine also! Loved the sudden surprise for I have never been to a restaurant with that type of flair!

I tried the Chiriya Curry Delight as well as an Hawaiian Iced Tea. Beautiful display of the plate with an orchid flower for edibility and decor! However, this was the most saltiest dish I have ever had in the southern state! It was delicious, yet at the end of the meal, I had to drink two glasses of water to subside the sodium in my meal....

Highly Recommended - Edit

I love the atmosphere of this restaurant and if you ever get a chance to meet Chiriya herself, she comes across as super nice and is very willing to accommodate customer requests - be it for a vegan or even a picky kid.
The vegan yellow coconut curry is beyond delicious and I highly recommend it.

Pros: Quality Food, Owner is very accommodating, Indoor/Outdoor Seating

Cons: Sometimes Slow

Return to Savannah Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chiriya's Thai Cuisine closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2031 times since Mar 2008.