Chirimoya Healthy Food Station

Contact 645113295

Calle Iglesia 3, Los Boliches, Fuengirola, Spain, 29640

Opened Mar 2014, this is a health food eatery that offers breakfast, lunch, and takeaway. No frozen food, alcohol, or microwave. Available for private events and reservations in the evening. Tue-Fri 10:00am-6:00pm, Sat-Sun 12:00pm-6:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, Organic, Juice bar, Take-out, European, Spanish

First Review by Lisafitz2014

salad!!!!!! - Edit

lovely cosy Mediterranean feeling cafe. great owners. had a lovely smoothie and their bean burger, which was the nicest I've had in a long time. The big Bonus was a lovely sized size salad that came with it (have sadly got used to salads as being little more than decoration in most bar cafe type places in fuengirola). overall was a lovely meal.

Pros: Nice surroundings, Nice music, Great salad

The best restaurant - Edit

Hi everyone

Last December I was on holiday with my family and we were looking for a good restaurant with real products. luckily we found out Chirimoya on one of the first days. After the first time we felt in love with this restaurant and it's food. We tried to ate there every day because it's amazing! But not only the food is amazing, also the owners are great!

If you are near by Fuengirola, please go to Chirimoya!

Pros: Healthy, Delicious, Real food

Fab organic and vegan friendly - Edit

Im a wheat free vegan and chiramoya is my no 1 go to place for great organic vegan food in fuengirola. The venue is bright, airy and very chilled out. Peter (executive chef) and Dani (front of house) are welcoming and helpful. They are genuinely concerned about their guests and their food. My personal favourites are the kale, orange and carrot slow juice, ginger lemonade and the fantastic chickpea burger on a spelt bun. Go!! You wont be disappointed!

Pros: Very chilled out venue, Great staff, Fabulous food

The Chirimoya burger :D - Edit

oh what can one say?
I’ll start with the bad stuff,
so you’ll know it’s an honest review.

As a Scandinavian in Spain
I almost demand to eat outside,
sadly enough Chirimoya is yet to offer that.

As a vegan it was not to much on the menu I could have
but the very nice owners were fast to offer
specially made vegan-dishes
and ones I accepted a really tasty risotto.

But mainly I just stack with the Chirimoya burger.
It was so nice,
that it became almost embarrassing,
ordering the same all of the time.

But I also tested a lot of their homemade soups,
as starters, and they were all delicious,
and all of their homemade beverages ,
are like heaven for a thirsty Scandinavian
who doesn’t care for alcohol, caffein or sugar.

I eventually became friends with both of the owners,
or so it felt.
But I honestly think they are the kind of guys,
that actually become friends with their costumers,
not faking it so you shall return,
like most bar/ restaurant owners in Spain.

I wish them them the best of luck
and I hope you as a customer will go there
so they will still be around
when I return to Fuengirola,

I will be lost without the Chirimoya burger,
and their tasty ginger ice-tea.

Bye for now my friends.

Awsome soup and risotto :-) - Edit

Just ate there today, i had an awsome soup for a start, and then the risotto with pumpkin, springonion and feta. Both very SO tast! Nice portion size, it was actually a little bit to much, but it tasted so good that i had to finish it.
Everthing is organic - and you can really taste and feel that :-D

Very nice healthy friendly place - Edit

The food is delicious and you can choose from many healthy organic ingredients to get your special salad or cooked dish. Really warm and friendly staff.
Not far from Malaga airport. Very smart to enjoy your lunch there or take away before taking off.

Pros: Organic , Delicious, friendly staff

Great place to eat healthy veggie food! - Edit

organic, fresh, local produce

what more could you ask for!

i found it here, nice website...
Updated from previous review on Monday December 29, 2014

You must try this place - Debes probar este sitio - Edit

This is the place to be if you live or stay in or near Fuengirola. Don't hesitate, just go there. All organic, tasty, fresh, clean and healthy food, friendly and cheerful owners, great background music, laid-back atmosphere, original pleasant decoration/design with very useful info and brilliant vegan humor and funniness all around you. All kind of food, smoothies, desserts, etc. As it is a healthy food station, obviously, they don't serve alcoholic drinks. English-speaking. A must go! Seriously!

Este es el lugar por excelencia si vives en o cerca de Fuengirola o si estás de vacaciones por allí. No dudes. ¡ve! Comida orgánica, sabrosa, fresca y sana. Un lugar muy limpio con unos gerentes simpáticos y siempre de buen humor. Excelente música de fondo y un ambiente tranquilo y acogedor con una decoración muy original y llena de información y humor vegano en tu mesa y en las paredes. Todo tipo de comida, smoothies, postres, etc. Como es un restaurante de comida sana, obviamente, no sirven bebidas alcohólicas. Deberías visitar este sitio, ¡en serio!

Pros: Organic, fresh and clean, Friendly owners, Cosy place with good atmosphere

Cons: -, -, -

Vegan friendly delicious organic food Fuengirola - Edit

We have started eating at Chirimoya restaurant quite regularly now because we absolutely love it. The food is always delicious and the bonus is that it's also healthy and all available with vegan option. Everything is organic and has healthy things added such as seeds. Today we had an amazing vegan chocolate and goji berry slice for dessert. Wow! We have lively young kids too but the guys there always make us feel welcome and are really warm and friendly. We took my Dad there, who is not veggie, and he enjoyed the food too. Can't recommend highly enough. Website is www.vegetarianinfuengirola.co.uk

Pros: Organic, Vegan, Delicious

Good vibrations and happy bellies :) - Edit

My boyfriend and I are generally health conscious eaters, and we found it pretty hard to find tasty, nutritious food in the sea of English Breakfasts, pasta and pizzas. We were delighted to come across this place. Wonderful people for a start, who live and love what they do. The food here is tasty, healthy and made with imagination and love :) This restaurant caters to vegetarians and vegans and all the food us organic. Once we found the place, we went back every day. Aside from the food, it's a lovely place to hang out . I highly recommend it :)

Pros: Friendly atmosphere, Yummy food , Very reasonably priced

Return to Fuengirola Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chirimoya Healthy Food Station closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 2291 times since May 2014.