Chipotle

Contact 520-326-1009

4774 E Grant Rd, Tucson, Arizona, USA, 85712

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open daily.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by amarello

Pretty Good - Edit

Chipotle is pretty good. I like it because it's on the east side and it's very easy to get a not-unhealthy, filling vegan meal. Usually when I want to go out to eat I end up having to drive pretty far. The only problem is that there's not much variety so I get tired of it if I eat it too often and the line can get pretty long.

Cons: lines can be long, not a lot of variety

Decent - Edit

Today was my first time visiting this restaurant since my conversion to veganism because I thought I might try their soyfrito filling(which they didn't have by the way)and I almost left due to the long line. Service was slow and they didn't have a whole lot of variety in terms of vegetables. The only vegetables they had were lettuce, bell peppers/onions and salsa. I ended up ordering their burrito bowl of rice, beans, lettuce, salsa and guacamole, which did taste pretty good, but overall it was a okay experience. I won't be all that eager to return in the future.

Pros: Decent food, Inexpensive

Cons: Limited Vegetables /No Soyfrito , Long Lines, Slow Service

Convenient and affordable - Edit

As of November 2013, AZ Chipotles don't have sofritas, but black and pinto beans are vegan so it's easy to get a delicious, filling meal. Good mexican food is obviously plentiful here in Tucson, but we still frequent Chipotle because their food is good, fresh, and vegan-friendly.

Pros: affordable, fast, convenient

Cons: no sofritas yet!, fast food chain like atmosphere

Return to Tucson Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 703 times since Oct 2013.