Chipotle

480-367-1218

15425 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, Arizona, USA, 85254

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Offers a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Tigra220

The best Mexican soy meat - Edit

I really enjoy there soy meat bowl and there guacamole is very good with there chips.

Pros: there soy meat

Cons: which they had more vegan options. , cheaper

Sofritas Sabrosas! - Edit

The first time I had sofritas was at this location, and it was magnificent. A perfect blend of spice and flavor, with a nice, light texture (not chewy or mushy). As a burrito, it's simply perfect. When I want something on the lighter side, I get a sofritas bowl. I tried the hard tacos, but I got it to go, and by the time I got home (which isn't far, at all), my tacos were soggy. No bueno.

This location sometimes overcooks its tortilla chips, other than that, the food is always fresh and yummy. Watch them when they scoop your guacamole, because sometimes pieces of shredded cheese fall into the guac tray.

Also, know that if you get a veggie burrito with sofritas, they'll now charge you extra for guacamole (1.80, I believe); this is the case at all Chipotle locations, not just this one. You may get a veggie burrito with guacamole and no sofritas for no extra charge. You just can't get both w/o an up-charge.

This location is on the smaller side, and it gets very busy during lunchtime, M-F. And the way they are set up, you are likely to be standing outside...in the sun...waiting. The line does move fast though. I suggest placing your order online, via their website or via the mobile app (super easy to use). You'll get a pick-up time, and this way you can skip the line and go straight to the cashier. You may also pay online and via the app.

They share a parking lot with several other eateries, so parking is a real pain during the lunch rush. Try to beat the rush and arrive before 11:30am.

Small patio area with @ 3 or 4 tables, if I remember correctly.

Located in the strip mall area across from the Scottsdale Quarter, on the NE corner of N Scottsdale Rd & Greenway-Hayden Loop.

Pros: delicious Sofritas!

Cons: over-cooked tortilla chips - sometimes

Return to Scottsdale Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.