Chipotle

412-621-1993

4800 Baum Blvd, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA, 15213

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open daily.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by BambiLee1024

Yum - Edit

I love the concept of this restaurant. It's like a cafeteria or buffet, where you come in and select what style you want (either a burrito, a taco, a bowl or (?) I forget the last option). Then you choose what you want in it (white or brown rice, black or pinto beans - which they recently made vegan-, fajita veggies, then they have mild, medium or hot salsa, corn, lettuce, guacamole). The lime tortilla chips are also really good. I recommend eating them plain because I, personally, don't like the salsa with them. They have additional hot sauces available at their drink/napkin/silverware station. They are good, fast burritos (or whatever style you choose), and I like reading their napkins and cups, although I wish they would ditch the meat completely. The only complaint is that sometimes they are moving so fast to fill your burrito up that they can accidentally get some non-veg ingredients mixed into the vegan ingredients, yuck! But I fortunately haven't seen this happen too often.

Pros: Fast, but heatlhy, food

Cons: Possible food contamination

Return to Pittsburgh Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.