Chipotle

Contact 757-314-1113

1501 Colley Ave, Norfolk, Virginia, USA, 23517

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open Mon-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Libby Ann

ummm Chipotle! - Edit

Before becoming vegan I was a massive fan of the Chipotle, Moe's, Qdoba and the like.... I was worried the hardest part of veganism would be giving up my precious burrito bowls but Chipotle has added Sofritas to the menu and with or without the tofu option I would still enjoy my veganized burrito bowl. Places like this make my vegan transition sooo much easier because my family and friends will all agree to eat here so everyone can eat what they prefer.

Pros: convenient , delicious , quick

Standard Chipotle - Edit

Easy to eat beans & avoid meat. Be aware that although Chipotle is beginning to offer tofu in some locations, as of my last visit, tofu was not yet available at this location. Always crowded. If you eat vegan/no-oil, be aware that rice at all Chipotle locations contains oil.

Pros: Ability to select ingredients, Tasty

Cons: always crowded

I Feel Bad For Loving This Place - Edit

This is a chain restaurant and I tend to like the locally owned places better, but I just can't help it, I love this place. They are NOT affiliated with McDonald's anymore. They broke that relationship because the founder didn't support the practices of McDonald's. He gets his ingredients from non-factory farmers.
There are no veg "meat" options here, which is fine with me because rice and beans are a complete protein and completely satisfying. You go down a line and pick out if you want tacos, a burrito, a burrito bowl or a salad. From there you pick what you want on it and pay. Sometimes there's a line a mile long, but it goes quickly. I've never had a bad experience and I've eaten there many times. It's just so tasty! Both beans are now vegan and so is the guac.

Pros: delicious, inexpensive, fast & friendly service

Cons: serves meat :(

Return to Norfolk Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.