Chipotle - Hwy 280 S

Contact 205-991-4846

4719 Hwy 280 S, Birmingham, Alabama, USA, 35242

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your tacos, burritos, and bowls and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open .

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Raesock

Mediocre - Edit

Thought I would give Chipotle a try since there weren't many options around for me. I have a favorite burrito place back home so I haven't gone here before.
I got a burrito with the sofritas filling, pinto beans, lettuce, rice and guac. It was really mediocre. The food was fine, it just wasn't great and it cost me 12 dollars for just me. I know it's old news, but $2 extra for guac is kind of insane! And their guac isn't even very good. My burrito was huge and I only ate about half of it. I wish they had an option for something smaller. I was in a hotel with no fridge so I ended up throwing half of it away.
The girl who finished my burrito did a really bad job wrapping it and it fell apart from the first bite.
Honestly I don't get why people love Chipotle so much. I might be back if I'm in a pinch and have no other options in the area.

Pros: vegan options, beans

Cons: mediocre, guac is expensive, expensive

Return to Birmingham Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle - Hwy 280 S closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 632 times since Oct 2013.