Chipotle

Contact 517-323-2069

5330 W Saginaw Hwy, Lansing, Michigan, USA, 48917

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast-casual chain with made-to-order tacos, burritos, and mexican bowls. Vegan ingredients include the tortillas and taco shells, black beans, pinto beans, fajita veggies, sofritas (a spicy meat alternative made from organic shredded tofu, braised with peppers and spices), guacamole, romaine lettuce, and all the salsas. Note that the pinto beans are indeed vegan, as Chipotle updated their recipe to not include pork fat. The guac is no extra charge with the regular vegetarian (non-sofritas) items. Open Mon-Thu 11:00am-10:00pm, Fri 11:00am-4:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-10:00pm.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by Cieloazul

Awesome vegan burritos/bowls - Edit

As with all Chipotle locations, this restaurant offers great vegan burritos and bowls. Personally I am going through a bowl phase right now, as I think I get a little more bang for my buck, and it's somewhat neater and easier to control the ingredients in each bite. I love the sofritas tofu based meat alternative, but it is spicy. I also love the guac. The guac is $2 extra with the sofritas, or free with the regular vegetarian burrito/bowl. I usually splurge and get both. The atmosphere is okay, but sometimes I order out and eat in the mall food court or go to a nearby park or just bring it home. You can order ahead online. Another tip is to scoop the burrito bowl using tortilla chips (yum).

I respect that Chipotle aspires to "food with integrity", and will choose Chipotle over Qdoba for this reason alone (though their quality and sofritas are also reasons).

Pros: Awesome vegan burritos/bowls, Sofritas (spicy delicious meat alternative), "Food with integrity"

Cons: Atmosphere is meh

Return to Lansing Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.