Chipotle

Contact 352-371-9396

3841 Southwest Archer Rd, Gainesville, Florida, USA, 32608

Serves meat, vegan options available. Fast food chain where you could customize your order (tacos, burritos, bowls) and request no cheese/dairy. Some of its locations offer a soyfrito filling that's made from soy protein. Be sure to ask for plant based protein. Open daily.

Category: Lacto, Fast food, Take-out, Mexican, Non-veg

First Review by KarenRentz

pretty tasty - Edit

Second time trying Chipotle. First time at the Archer Rd location. Very busy. Service was not the best. They get the job done but you feel rushed. Borderline rude. Super cold inside! Some limited outside seating available, thankfully. Now the best part, the sofritas (marinated tofu) is great! Very tasty burrito bowl.

Pros: sofritas rocks!

Cons: dirty tables, like an icebox inside ( and I like it cold! )

Decent - Edit

oday was my first time visiting this restaurant since my conversion to veganism because I thought I might try their soyfrito filling(which they didn't have by the way)and I almost left due to the long line. Service was slow and they didn't have a whole lot of variety in terms of vegetables. The only vegetables they had were lettuce, bell peppers/onions and salsa. I ended up ordering their burrito bowl of rice, beans, lettuce, salsa and guacamole, which did taste pretty good, but overall it was a okay experience. I won't be all that eager to return in the future.

Pros: Decent food, Inexpensive

Cons: Limited Vegetables /No Soyfrito , long, Slow Service

Awesome - Edit

Great food. Super people.

Pros: Grass Fed, Cage Free, Vegan

Return to Gainesville Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chipotle closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.