CLOSED: Chip Chak

( 1 review )

972-0524049054

51 Hameyasdim Street (at /Hershkowitz Court), Zichron Yaakov, Israel

As of December 2014, the only Belgian fries shop in Israel. The fries are 100% vegan and gluten free, fried in canola oil and served in a vegan cone with a choice of sauces, some of which are vegetarian and some are vegan. All food is certified Kosher. Located between Netanya and Haifa. Reported closed, Feb 2017.

Categories: Vegan-friendly, Ovo, International, Fast food, Beer/Wine, Take-out, Kosher

1 Review

First Review by dundymcecho

BIG WHOLEHEARTED RECOMMENDATION ! - Edit

I live in Ireland, but had to travel to Israel to find the best chip shop. Not only that, but it was better than the Belgian chips I had in Belgium! The chips were perfectly crispy, and there were so many options of sauces, I couldn't decide so I ordered three for two people. The portions were massive but we still managed to eat them all.

As a vegetarian, I am not used to having so many options, so I felt like a kid in my first candy store. The people there were really nice and friendly (and patient with my indecision) and it's definitely worth a stop-over.

I wholeheartedly recommend it.

Excellent Quality and Excellent Value for Money.

Pros: Excellent food, Good Value, large portions, Friendly Staff

Return to Zichron Yaakov Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Chip Chak closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.