Chinese
Asian
Non-veg

Serves meat, vegan options available. Traditional Chinese restaurant featuring 8 vegan dishes including mixed vegetables, eggplant in sweet & sour sauce, shredded potatoes with vinegar, green beans and mushrooms. Cashless. Please note that many businesses in Sweden are cashless. Open Mon-Thu 11:00-22:00, Fri 11:00-23:00, Sat 12:00-23:00, Sun 12:00-22:00.

Venue map for China!
© OpenStreetMap contributors

First Review by SaraMagnusson

virre

Points +480

25 Feb 2024

Okey Chinese Food but hight prices

To start with I have never tried this place at lunch so I don't know if these things applies during that time. I know that the menu does not seem to have vegan mapo dofu in it, it might have traditional mapo dofu but that is made with meat so I would confirm before eating that there.

Menu has a vegetarian and a vegan section last I checked, but both of thoose include vegan meals and for the vegetarian it is important to confirm the dishes remain vegan as there is variation (and the menu also says so)

I tend to eat the Crispy green beans that I on multiple occasion got confirmed are vegan and they are very tasty. However the prices are high and have gotten a lot higher in the recent year.

Service varies and can go from Ok to Bad in my experience.

If you are a big group I would recommend book in advance and try to get the Champre Separe with the round table , this gives a nice feeling

Pros: Good food

Cons: Unclear whats vegan, Expensive

sillendavid

Points +72

30 Oct 2023

Great lunch

The veg options on the lunch menu are all excellent, though I'm partial to the Mapo Tofu. It's a really great place for dinner service as well, but it's been a while since I went there for that.

Pros: Nice selection of veg dishes, Polite staff

Cons: A bit chaotic around lunch time

BenMarshy

Points +696

29 Jul 2023

Many vegan options!

They had around 7 or 8 options for vegans

Updated from previous review on 2023-07-29

Pros: Friendly, Extremely fast, Affordable

mmarta

Points +689

14 Mar 2023

Several vegan options

Most vegetarian options are vegan

BlisterBlue

Points +1146

11 Oct 2022

Very nice traditional Chinese food

Very nice and serving huge portions

Pros: Huge portions, Affordable

Cons: No English menu

NoraK

Points +240

21 Jun 2022

Very good vegan options

I specialy recommend the aubergines, very good!

Pros: Several vegan options , Good and tasty

SofieNilsson

Points +1319

26 Jun 2021

Pretty nice place

Friendly staff, both outside and inside seating, quick service, good food. Over all a nice place to visit!

SaraMagnusson

Points +705

25 Jun 2021

Really good

Such a nice place. All the vegetarian options on the menu are vegan.