China Moon

• Veg-friendly
Contact 570-341-0300

1031 S Washington Ave, Scranton, Pennsylvania, USA, 18505

Serves meat, vegan options available. Primarily meat-based menu but has a vegetable section and several mock meats labeled "imitation" food. Portions are generous. Also offers the usual Chinese tofu and vegetable dishes.

Category: Ovo, Chinese, Non-veg

First Review by elles_belles

fake meats! - Edit

Our vegan family of four stopped in Scranton on the way home from Farm Sanctuary. China Moon was one of the few spots offering veg food that was open on a Sunday. It's a little take out place with a few tables, nothing fancy. We had the vegetarian chicken with broccoli which was pretty good. We also had the vegetarian General Tso's, which was fantastic. The two large sized orders and a few vegetable rolls were enough to feed our whole family. Definitely worth a stop if you're in the area.

Love this place! - Edit

The portions are huge for the price. I usually order the General Tso's mock chicken. There are two sizes. The largest size is impossible not to take home. The smaller order takes up half the plate and the other half is filled with white rice. I've taken that home for leftovers before as well though.
I've also tried the sesame noodles which were delicious. I really like their spring rolls.

Return to Scranton Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has China Moon closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1067 times since Dec 2011.