Chimera

Contact 918-779-4303

212 N Main St, Tulsa, Oklahoma, USA, 74103

Serves meat, vegan options available. Coffee shop, restaurant with bar. Offering healthier food and pastries. Has faux meats, vegan ranch and slaw. Try the barbecue tofu sandwhich. Mon 7:00am-5:00pm, Sun 7:00am-5:00pm, Tue-Sat 7:00am-10:00pm

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, Pizza, Beer/Wine, Mexican, Fusion, Non-veg

First Review by amarello

A go-to - Edit

This place has INCREDIBLE vegan options. Some of the best vegan food I've ever had! Recently learned that they even prepare the vegan food in a 2nd/separate prep area! I highly recommend this place. The coffee and staff are just as incredible as the vegan food too!

Pros: Excellent food, Friendly staff, Lots of options

Cons: Dining space is limited when busy

Delicious Vegan Food - Edit

I have only been a vegan for 2 months or so now, but this is one of the only restaurants in the Tulsa area that serves vegan food. Their food is very fresh and delicious, and their portions are plenty. They also have a very large selection of beer, wine and mixed drinks. Ive been there twice now, once for brunch and once for dinner. I had one of their breakfast bowls and Lily's Salad. Both were amazing. The price is reasonable and the people who work there are friendly and knowledgable. Both times there was no trouble parking or getting a seat. I am looking forward to eating there a lot in the future because I want to try all their other vegan menu items.

Pros: Delicious Food, Large Portions, Friendly Staff

Cons: Music a little loud sometimes

oasis in meatland - Edit

Wonderful breakfast and lunch items. Ate here 3 days out of 5 in recent trip to tulsa. Quality equal to anywhere in the world. Great selection of special beers and coffees too. If you are vegan/vegetarian you have no option but to come here!

What a pleasant surprise! - Edit

Found out about this place from downtown Tulsa's other vegan-friendly restaurant, Elote Cafe. Our dinner here was so good, we came back for breakfast the next morning. Really unique tacos with amazing, housemade fauxrizo and adzuki bacon. I think that was the best bacon I've ever had and my omni-partner agreed it was really good. The portions were generous; I left feeling very full both meals (we got 2 breakfast tacos each).

Nice selection of baked goods, more vegan than not and one raw item too. Very tasty and held up to travel later.

Pros: yummy, generous portions, great housemade plant-meats

Return to Tulsa Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chimera closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1954 times since Jun 2014.