Chilliplum

+27-317652590

57 St Margarets Rd, Hillcrest (at Shop 9 The Village Richdens Shopping Centre phase 2), Durban, South Africa

Serves meat, vegan options available. Restaurant est. 2013 in Hillcrest. Previously vegan, confirmed January 2017 has also added meat and dairy options to the menu. Open Tue-Sat 10:00am-9:00pm, Sun 10:00am-3:00pm.

Categories: Lacto, Ovo, Western, European, Non-veg

First Review by jaydpage

brilliant meal - Edit

i'm from the UK visiting my family in SA and my meat eater father found this resturaunt. we ordered the chilli no con carne and my dad loved the chicken burger. very polite service and a great enviroment! will be returning every time i'm in SA 💚

Completely in love - Edit

Chilliplum is a true gem- from the delicious macho tacos, to the hearty lasagna and chilli no con carne. Not to mention to the incredible desserts on offer- it is hard to pick between the chocolate cake, carrot cake and apple cinnamon cake for a favourite.

The restaurant offers a fine-dining, vegan, romantic and classy atmosphere where one can sip a glass of wine or enjoy a warming hot chocolate. This restaurant has opened my eyes to the true potential for vegan food!

Pros: Exceptional food!, Romantic and classy, Desserts!!!

Amazing food!! - Edit

This is my new favorite restaurant! Not only is the food fresh and organic but it is really delicious! The selection of meals are impressive and beautifully prepared.

Not only does Chilliplum offer an excellent fine dining experience, but the service is great too! I am so excited about this place that I am even taking my non vegan friends and they are loving it.
Updated from previous review on Wednesday December 09, 2015

Pros: Great ambience, Amazing Food, Good Service

Return to Durban Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chilliplum closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.