CLOSED: Chili and Cynamon Vege Bar

• Vegetarian

Contact +48725151357

Berka Joselewicza 9 (at Starowislna), Krakow, Poland, 31051

Vegetarian restaurant with seasonal menu that changes daily. Serves soups, entrees, salads, fruits, vegetable cocktails and in-house-made juices. Serve vegan and gluten free meals. Free Wi-fi. Children friendly. Per its facebook page, shut down/closed Jan 2013. REMOVED.

Category: Vegan-friendly, American, Italian, Juice bar, Mexican, Greek, Gluten-free

First Review by hack_man

Light Lunch - Edit

Good little place for a quick lunch whilst taking in the sights of Kazimierz. Perfectly located on a pleasant street just of Miodowa and close to Plac Nowy, this is easy to find. The dining area is below street level and has a simple but fresh layout. We arrived at 11:58 only to be told to come back at 12:00 when they officially open. Pedantic to say the least. We went for a cup of tea at a lovely tea house over the road then returned at 12:40. The soup we had was basic but tasty and priced at 5Zl which is a bargain. Staff just hung around at the front desk on mobile phones and laptops but were friendly enough. The main courses look decent but we planned to go to Cafe Mlynek later that afternoon for a late lunch so had the soup and left. Would go back. I hope this place lasts but I just can't see many people going here. I'd love to be proved wrong and find myself coming here for years to come.

Pros: cheap, modern

Cons: basic food

Return to Krakow Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has CLOSED: Chili and Cynamon Vege Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 180 times since Mar 2012.