First Review by Grasshopper

Love! - Edit

I love Chico Natural! The cashiers are the sweetest people ever, and they have all kinds of healthy choices for everyone! I think the location is okay, its near the downtown area, which is pretty convenient, and I always smile whenever I come in, because its nice to know that I can shop for my vegan lifestyle, and have fun while doing it! Their pre-made food is also very delicious! Definitely one of my favorite places in Chico :)

Pros: Great Service, Many Options, Yummy

Adequate and typical natural foods store - Edit

This store is what is expected of a natural foods coop - good selection, fresh produce, bulk foods etc. They had a decent selection of refrigerated prepared foods. Some items were expensive. A good place to shop in downtown Chico.

Pros: location, selection

Best health food store - Edit

Chico Natural is really amazing! They have almost all of the vegan foods you would want, along with supplements. It is a bit small, though. When you first go in, I recommend talking to a staff member about where to find all of the things you need (the aisles are not marked). Overall, really good! The prices are a bit high.

Pros: Mostly local, Friendly staff, Great food!

Cons: Pricey, Not clearly marked

Good selection - Edit

I shop here often for bulk foods and seeds for sprouting. They have the best price on Veganaise and Kambucha teas I've found in town. They have a good selection of vegan sandwiches and lunch items in a refridgerator near the back. The Hawaiian Tempe Burger is to die for! It's best if you buy things to stock up when you see them on sale. I've not been impressed with the organic fruit. Often its not ripe enough. The vegetable selection is always good, but you are going to pay top dollar for your organics here.

Pros: Selection

Cons: Pricey

Return to Chico Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chico Natural Foods closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.