Chi Ran Vegetarian Bar

07-55921401

Sunshine Blvd, Pacific Fair Shopping Centre, Mermaid Waters, Gold Coast, Queensland, 4218

Vegetarian Asian food bar in the Pacific Fair Shopping Center, West Food Court. Uses a variety of faux meat made from wheat gluten.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Chinese, Fast food, Take-out, Asian

First Review by JME

consistent - Edit

Chi Ran is consistently a fantastic enjoyable taste of vegan food at Pacific Fair. Their imitation food is delicious, along with the sushi they offer all are / great selection of meat free food :)

I love this place! Vegan at Pacific Fair - Edit

I love that there is an all vegan option at Pacific Fair! I've eaten here a bunch of times and the food is always great, I've tried everything they offer and I love the fried rice and 'beef' and black bean sauce. So delicious!

Pros: The price, great value!

love this place - Edit

Great food and prices , love the sushi and food on the menu!

Grab a delicious meal - Edit

I finally managed to grab something to eat from this place yesterday and was totally delighted with the quality of this vegan food. I had the Malaysian hokkien noodles with vegan chicken. I'm very happy to recommend this place

Pros: Great Fresh Foods, Helpful staff, Well priced

Cons: Normal disadvantages of an entry in a shoppin, Too bad it's not a standalone restaurant

All the vegan sushi! - Edit

I can't believe no-one has reviewed this one yet! Pacific Fair has gotten fancy since I last came (years ago) and the vegan sushi bar is in a really nice indoor food court. My son picked the avocado sushi and partner and I shared veggie duck, spicy chicken, bbq pork, and fish sushi rolls. There were also several kinds of rice paper rolls and two types of inari when we went. There seemed to be hot dishes available too on the other counter but I didn't look closely at those. The lady serving was very polite and friendly.

The sushi was just wonderful tasting and it was great to have such a big choice in flavours and no sneaky mayonnaise issues. Although having some vegan mayo available would be fab! If you are rubbish conscious you might want to bring a container or something so you can give the disposable plastic cases a miss.

All in all I really look forward to going back next time we are in town!

Pros: Was all vegan when we went., So much choice!, Nice location for parking & transport.

Cons: We had lots of plastic to throw away.

Return to Gold Coast Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chi Ran Vegetarian Bar closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.