Chez Victor - St Paul

418 781-2511

300 Rue Saint-Paul 140, Quebec, Quebec, Canada, G1K 7R1

Serves meat, vegan options available. Burger restaurant but with marked vegetarian burgers of which two can be vegan when specified; uses vegan mayonaise. Has a couple salads, and grilled tofu can be an add-on. Multiple locations in the area.

Categories: Lacto, American, Western, Fast food, Non-veg

First Review by simonwarren

The veganator was amazing!! - Edit

I tried the veganator burger and appreciated the option to swap out fries for salad or have half of each. Would be great if they made the soups vegan as there was the option to swap out fries for soup but I couldn’t as the soup was not vegan. The burger itself was very tasty! Possibly the best fake meat burger I have had to date! Fries were average and the salad was nice.

Pros: great service, handy location next to train station, a few different vegan options

Good burgers! - Edit

We really enjoyed the Indian burger and tofu burger at Chez Victor. The staff is super helpful and our waitress modified our order to make it vegan for us (changed bread etc). The smokey ketchup is also really good.

Pros: Several vegan options, Helpful staff

Cons: Serves meat, A little pricey

A good option in a tough city for vegans - Edit

Indian burger was good.
Also ordered a side of tofu which was a generous portion and would turn a side salad into a good main dish.
Great beer too, but don't ask me if it was strictly vegan!

Pros: Plenty of seating with good indoor and outdoor opt, Very close to Gare de Palais which has a taxi rank

Cons: A bit out of the way from the old town

Return to Quebec Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Chez Victor - St Paul closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.