Cherry Deli

616-459-6182

834 Cherry St SE, Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA, 49506

Serves meat, vegan options available. Vegetarian sandwiches can be made vegan by omitting cheese/mayo. Vegan salads and soups available. Open Mon-Fri 10:30am-9:00pm, Sat-Sun 11:00am-9:00pm.

Category: Lacto, American, Fast food, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by wallowingcrumble

laid back lots of options - Edit

Plenty of vegan sandwiches. They usually have a couple of vegan soups as well. Really laid back.

Prefection - Edit

One of my favorite places in GR for sure. They have a large menu for everyone. They clearly have "regular meals", "vegetarian options", and "vegan options". The nice thing is that all of the types of food have an equal amount of options, so instead of only having 2 or 3 to choose from, you have about 20.
I don't even remember what I got, but it had black bean hummus and it was delicious. My boyfriend got some meat sandwich and it was very nice for neither of us to struggle with what we were going to order. The staff was also super friendly. Watch the hours though, because they close at 8, which is a little earlier than some of the other eateries in the area. Overall, win.

Pros: Wide Selection, Friendly, Close to shopping

Return to Grand Rapids Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cherry Deli closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.