Cherry Alley Cafe

• Veg-friendly
Contact 570-524-1234

21 N 3rd St, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, USA, 17837

Serves meat, vegan options available. Cafe with many vegetarian and vegan options including tofu and tempeh wraps, grilled veggie paninis, tofu scramble, and soymilk for coffee. Staff knows what vegan means and are helpful. Uses local produce as much as possible and has a special international themed dinner on weekends. Live music Fri and Sat nights featuring local musicians. Local artists' artwork on displayed on walls.

Category: Vegan-friendly, Lacto, Ovo, American, International, Take-out, Non-veg

First Review by PennsyltuckyVeggie

So-so - Edit

This place seemed like it would be amazing when I first entered. The staff member who took my order seemed to care little about my dietary restrictions, though he did make sure that my order would be made vegan. Once seated, it took a LONG time to receive food and, though the food was good, the service was terrible. I may give the place another chance if I am ever in the area, but I am in no hurry.

Pros: Good food.

Cons: Terrible service, Disinterested staff, Slow

Adorable cafe with several vegan options - Edit

I was so delighted to find this cute little cafe in downtown Lewisburg! In addition to coffee and tea, they had a great brunch and lunch menu with many vegan options; I had a hard time deciding what to get! They also had several vegan desserts including chocolate espresso cookies and oatmeal raisin- the latter were amazing!

I got a grilled tofu salad with sesame dressing and it was fresh and delicious.

The place itself is adorable and well decorated with local art on the walls and a light, fun ambiance. Friendly staff and quick service! Would definitely go back if I lived in the area, especially to check out their vegan brunch options (including tofu scramble!)

Pros: many vegan options, good value, great vibe

Tucked Away - Edit

Look for it off Market Street's main drag in Cherry Alley.

Lunches at Cherry Alley Cafe are always a vegetarian treat, I check out the soups first on the chalkboard before entering.

Vegans can always enjoy the Grilled Tofu Wrap (Marinated and grilled Tofu, Basmati Rice, Green & Red Cabbage, Carrots, Tomato & Lettuce with Sesame Ginger Dressing) or the Tempeh Wrap (Thai Tempeh cake, Basmati Rice, Carrots, Tomato & Lettuce with spicy Mango Sauce).

Plenty to choose from! I have been half a dozen times and always been pleased.

Pros: vegetarian soup!, computer access

Cons: limted cafe menu, apathetic staff

Return to Lewisburg Vegetarian Restaurants & Health Food Store Listings
Has Cherry Alley Cafe closed, shut down, moved, or changed? Please use the Update Form.
This page has been viewed 1304 times since Jun 2010.